Wednesday, September 23, 2015

5. Socratic reflection 2

Two main ideas that I took from this reflection were that Christopher Columbus inspired exploration throughout the world and that he got lucky in his voyage because he did his calculations wrong, so if america wasn't in the way he would've died.

The most interesting idea that I heard was that he miscalculated how big the world was so he got lucky when he bumped into the americas.

The idea that I most disagree with is the one that says that Christopher should be praised because he "discovered america" because he most certainly did not.

I did I good job today because I improved a lot compared to the last socratic because this time I talked well and used evidence. Next time I will try to connect my point to the text because it was hard fro other people to understand my points.



No comments:

Post a Comment